Perfume and room sprays! I can order you most Essential Oils- J Amelias 218-568-4950
I have researched the toxitity in Perfumes. This has led me to create my own scent as well as for my husband. You can also explore and make room spays for your bathroom or baby room. They make great gifts as well! I make perfume like this:
In a glass 2 oz bottle drop in:
- 6 drops of lilac essential oil
- 12 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 12 drops of orange essential oil
- 5 drops of lily essential oil
Fill the rest of the bottle with vodka and distilled water equal parts
Let sit for two weeks to strengthen
This makes a bright floral fruity scent but go have fun with your own favorite scents!
For the Bathroom I like:
- 5 drops of Lemon essential oil
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 5 drops of spearmint essential oil or fresh mint leaves
Fill a glass bottle with essential oil and equal parts of vodka and filtered water or distilled water. Works great to spray on toilet handle in toilet to refresh or anywhere to freshen bathroom!
For Bedding I like:
- 10 drops of lavender or fresh lavender sprigs
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
Fill a glass bottle with essential oil and equal parts of vodka and filtered water or distilled water.