This is a delicious protein rich ice cream you could eat anytime of the day, kid friendly and Candida friendly!
Ice cream Recipe
- In a pan melt 1 ½ cups of salted grass fed butter
- ¾ cup of coconut Oil
- Cool so you do not scramble the eggs
Meanwhile in a blender:
- Blend 12 eggs
- 2 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 4-5 tbs pure Maple Syrup to taste- will sweeten more when frozen
- Add in your butter mix and blend till creamy and yellow
Freeze in a glass dish with top for at least 5 hours
I love it on any dessert or with fresh berries!