As I posted earlier to natural ways to keep bugs off are to consume a few tbs of apple cider vinegar a day and to take b vitamins. But for a natural spray, here is my recipe and it works great!
I love making as many essentials as I can to keep toxicity out of our lives and save money!
- 2 oz glass or stainless bottle
- fill almost all the way full with organic witch hazel
- add: 10-15 drops of lemon essential oil
- 10-15 drops of peppermint or mint essential oil
- 10-15 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 10-15 drops of patchouli essential oil
Mix and spray on!