Seriously amazing and delicious!
- In a pan melt ¾ cup of salted grass fed butter
- ¾ cup of coconut Oil this will have no taste
- 1 cup of raw cocoa powder
- 2 tbs pure vanilla extract- I make my own- recipie in recipies
- ¼ cup or more of pure Maple Syrup to taste- will sweeten more when frozen- I like mine more bitter…I do not have a sweet tooth…
Whisk together as it melts and heat for 3-5 min
Pour into greased ice cube trays and freeze- add in raw nuts for pizzazz
Great for a treat for Kids! Delicious in Ice cream!
Enjoy as a mood booster- All raw forms of cacao are filled with iron, dietary fiber, calcium, zinc, potassium and antioxidants.
Raw cacao is most known for being a superfood that is a rich source of antioxidants, but it is also filled with a number of other beneficial nutrients. As a rich source of manganese, raw cacao helps oxygenate the blood. Raw cacao is also a rich source of magnesium, which helps in balancing brain chemistry. It is also rich in sulfur, which builds strong nails and hair, and promotes beautiful skin.